Conga is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing company. The Sr. Campaign Manager will be a member of the Global Campaigns team, an arm of Conga Marketing within Global Demand Generation. The Global Campaigns Team is responsible for inbound pipeline generation, integrated campaigns, and cross-marketing team strategy, project management, and execution.
The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing global integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand across the North American, EMEA, and APAC markets. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partner, Product, and other teams. You will also play a consultative role to internal stakeholders within the Marketing Team, providing rationalization and guidance on prioritizing and devising campaigns.
You must be able to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strategic, ROI-driven lead generation programs in a B2B SaaS environment that materially impact the bottom line.
- Build strategic campaigns to meet pipeline goals for new and existing business with a focus on persona and industry
- Ability to localize strategic campaigns across a Global footprint
- Responsible for the coordination, scope, and identification of resources needed to execute marketing programs designed to drive awareness, increase demand, and generate pipeline
- Oversight and coordination of the marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, and events to ensure operational alignment and efficiencies
- Manage budget forecast and spend for multiple campaigns running concurrently
- Test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and analyze campaign KPIs
- Ensure all programs are adhering to goal setting, ROI, and delivery of success
- Work closely with BDRs to integrate Marketing and Sales approaches for campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Serve as a consultant in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Support virtual and on-site events and webinars with strategic planning, promotion, execution, and follow-up.
- Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
- Provide leadership for other marketers and campaign managers by sharing best practices and providing strategic guidance
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs for high-tech B2B companies
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans to sales leaders and executives, teams across Conga
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce
Skills We Desire:
- Unwavering composure
- polished professionalism
- Diplomacy and consensus-building
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.