Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are looking for a Senior B2B Marketing Manager to create, execute, and drive programs that help build our B2B sales pipeline. This person will own the overall the Demand Generation strategy for our Carrier and MGA segments and will work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to design, execute, and optimize demand gen programs, leveraging webinars, email programs, events, digital advertising, direct marketing, and sales enablement to create customer-centric programs.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, smart, driven, creative, and knows how to iterate deliberately to generate success. The person should have hands-on experience owning Demand Gen and be proficient at working with all forms of marketing automation, with a particular focus on B2B audiences. The person should also have managerial and leadership experience, with a passion for building strong teams.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and stakeholders from different departments at once.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
· Develop, manage, execute, and optimize annual and quarterly campaign plans aligning with Vertafore goals
· Work across the Marketing team and potentially external resources to facilitate a cohesive and targeted tactical marketing plan to achieve market awareness, lead generation, pipeline development, and sales readiness for segment.
· Work closely with Marketing Operations on testing/optimization of marketing automation platform (Marketo)
· Develop ongoing performance reporting and ROI analysis, working closely with the marketing operations team
· Oversee budget, measure, and report on MQLs targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
· Train Sales/BDR teams on customer conversations stemming from lead generating programs
· Identify new opportunities to reach new clients, including new formats and delivery mechanisms
· Manage and provide professional development for a small team
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field (preferred)
· 8+ years of relevant demand generation experience, preferably in B2B enterprise software
· Minimum of 3 years people management experience
· Motivated, high energy, and a team player who interfaces well at all levels within the organization
· Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue, while staying within budget
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
· Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19.