Solution Marketing Manager Senior – Payments at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position will report to our Director of Payments Product Marketing as part of an international team.
What you will be doing
The solution marketing manager is responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for a set of solutions that form part of the Financial Institution Payments business. This includes understanding and determining the industry ecosystem, market drivers, personas and solutions in collaboration with the business unit, product management, strategy and sales organizations.
Working closely with the key stakeholders, the solution marketer will help to prioritize markets and develop the value proposition for their suite of payments solutions. Integral to the role is the development of messaging and content to deliver strong demand generation programs.
• Architect the go-to-market plan in conjunction with the key stakeholders. This includes creating messaging and content aligned to industry themes to be communicated to the relevant target audiences.
• Map the key target segments, geographies, audiences and potential buying process for priority solutions and services.
• Develop multi-channel, multi-asset campaign plans to drive demand generation tailored to priority segments.
• Create campaign content for the respective target audiences to be consumed in a variety of formats, including videos, white papers, brochures, web pages, events, social media and much more.
• Work with marketing shared services teams and agencies to execute campaigns identifying and testing new ideas and ways to optimize performance.
• Adopt a data-first approach proactively analysing program delivery and results and looking for improvements and learnings.
• Lead or assist in the creation of sales enablement content for priority solutions (e.g. playbooks, brochures, data sheets, battlecards, scripts, presentations, etc.)
What you bring
• 7+ years B2B marketing experience
• Strong Payments industry knowledge and experience a must
• Data-driven marketer focused on optimizing results and continuous improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executives, management, individual contributors
• Strong collaboration skills working with peers, vendors, and stakeholders
• Proficiency to operate independently
What we offer you
• Competitive salary, range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.