Social Media/Community Management (Contract) at PopSockets LLC
Customer Service & Social Media Coordinator (Contract)
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
PopSockets is looking for a customer obsessed, socially-driven customer service representative with the Customer Experience team to ensure customer inquiries are resolved within established SLA’s, helping all customers with an emphasis on the social channels (FB, Twitter, Insta, others). Exceptional communication, desire to please the customer, follow through, problem solving, and decision making will be critical to being successful at this position. He/she will work to make each and every customer interaction memorable, maintaining a positive and professional attitude with both customers and internal team members.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various social media channels with on-brand responses in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of customer complaints and requests through acknowledgement, problem solving and follow-up.
- Providing fun, interactive and on-brand comments to positive feedback on social channels.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing and troubleshooting orders.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and experience using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Multi-tasking & quality focus.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Analyzing Information & resolving conflicts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (proficient with Microsoft products).
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability and willingness to work part-time on weekends.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.