Social Media Manager at Good Buy Gear
Good Buy Gear is an exciting local startup that is reinventing the way clutter is monetized - starting with busy parents and used baby/kid gear. This is an opportunity to not only gain valuable and sought after experience at the ground floor of a startup but tremendous potential to benefit from future growth of the company.
Good Buy Gear is looking for an experienced social media manager to own and champion our brand on social platforms (primarily on Facebook, Instagram and Google). In this role, you will work closely and collaboratively across brand, growth, demand generation and product teams to create social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, partnerships, and strategies. Our ideal candidate is a thought leader in the social and digital space who is not afraid to think outside the box and find ways to reinvent the standard rulebook for social media.
- Design and own the integrated social strategy and planning to bring Good Buy Gear’s brand pillars to life
- Create and test social content, partnerships and ways to grow our audience and engagement
- Collaborate with Brand on the creation of compelling and innovative content and campaigns to drive growth, reach, and engagement, while connecting with followers in new ways
- Measure, track, and optimize the performance of social media initiatives to consistently achieve and exceed key growth KPIs and sharing insights with leadership
- Provide thought leadership on emerging platforms and trends for adoption where appropriate to keep the brand at the forefront of social media development
- Monitor relevant topics, news stories, and brand mentions providing our source suggestions for real-time engagement
- Foster social conversations, responding as quickly as possible, in order to build engaged, design centric-communities
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience managing social media channels, preferably for a consumer-facing brand in the family tech space
- Excellent customer and brand instincts and passion for audience development and growth
- Understanding of social “best practices” across the competitive landscape
- Highly creative, analytically minded, and able to conceptualize and implement programs that are disruptive
- Strong attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always on” sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where the attitude is "do whatever it takes."
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement making these ideas a reality
- Must be able to work flexible hours to cover occasional weeknight and weekend events outside of normal office hours
- This position is located in Arvada, CO. In-office hours are very flexible, but we’re looking for someone who can come at least once or twice a week to interact with the team and collaborate in person