At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Our Growth team is, well, growing :) We’re actively seeking a Head of Social Media to join us and participate in high-impact growth initiatives. Reporting to our VP of Growth, this role will lead Havenly’s operation across key social channels, communicating the value of Havenly and bringing our most inspiring customer design stories and brand to life across social feeds. Key areas of focus include creating and curating fresh and engaging social content and driving user-generated and influencer-generated content programs that will reinforce our brand narrative, while also engaging with key influencers and community members both proactively and reactively, and exploring new social capabilities and channels that will help move the needle to reach and engage with key audiences.
Success in this role requires excellent customer and brand instincts, an ability to define social strategy from scratch, an aptitude for developing an insights-driven multi-channel social strategy, defining customer-centric campaign goals, an eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion for continuous improvement. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction—we move quickly here! Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for the Havenly brand.
This role is based in Denver, COWhat You'll Do:
- Lead the development of best in class social content, own the social content strategy and planning for key “tentpole” events throughout the year
- Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, paid social and PR teams to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, partnerships, and strategies
- Monitor relevant topics, news stories, and brand mentions providing or source suggestions for real-time engagement
- Foster social conversations, responding as quickly as possible, in order to build engaged, design centric-communities
- Create and execute weekly and monthly social calendars that push the envelope of what’s been done on social—Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Be an expert (preferably a social media influencer yourself), staying up to date on social trends and tools, and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and thought leaders, and engage them to help execute partnerships that expose and amplify the Havenly brand
- Own the strategy, vision, and execution of the influencer marketing program to achieve growth goals
- Manage influencer projects from end-to-end, including budget, delivery of finished assets, and performance reporting
- Measure, track, and optimize the performance of social and influencer initiatives to consistently achieve and exceed key growth KPIs and sharing insights with leadership
- Drive - You’re excited by ambiguity and the opportunity to join a fast-growing company. You ask for forgiveness later, you lead the charge without being asked to do so, and you love helping your colleagues out on projects.
- Work Experience - You’ve had work experience or exposure, doing most or all of what is listed above. You have proven experience moving between strategic and executional thinking, are highly organized, and are constantly identifying where you can improve and optimize processes and procedures.
- Organizational Skills - This role covers a lot of ground. To be successful you must be excited to grab a hold of each opportunity, and consistently manage projects to completion. This will require you to be highly organized, detail-oriented to the t, and over-communicative.
- Fundamentals - You’ve got an education in marketing or related field, MS excel prowess, exude strong communication skills both verbally and in writing, can multi-task, have a great technical ability to navigate tools and software, and are excited to grow your career.
- It’s challenging - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skillset. This is not your typical 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
- It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
- It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.