Social Media Manager at Peaksware
📍 Location: Remote until 2021
- Peaksware/Alfred Music employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote on-boarding to the best of our ability. An in-person meeting at the office may be required to provide equipment and/or VPN access to enable remote work, or a delayed start may occur depending upon government orders and regulations at the time.
As Social Media Manager, you will drive MakeMusic and Alfred Music's goals through multiple social media channels and unique profiles. You will increase brand awareness, drive prospects to brand websites, and transform customers into evangelists by distributing delightful, valuable content, addressing customer support issues, and engaging influencers via paid and organic social media presence.
- Develop and execute the strategic vision for our social channels with the goal of driving awareness for the Music Brands (MakeMusic and Alfred Music) ecosystem
- Grow, nurture, and engage a large community of customers, prospects, and influencers across social media platforms and product lines, in B2B, B2C, and international markets
- Develop data-driven insights to optimize content that drives engagement; monitor trends, test new ideas, and help key stakeholders understand what is working and why
- Collaborate with teams throughout the organization and shape creative content development for social media
- Distribute content in support of Music Brands ecosystem strategy
- Manage social advertising budget
- Triage customer support issues on social media as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with full-funnel social media campaigns - You will be our go-to social media expert across all accounts and brands
- Collaboration - You thrive when working closely with a team; you see cooperation and partnership as an integral part of a successful marketing campaign
- Coordination/Organization - You work well independently and can expertly manage a social media calendar to stay on track
- Customer Service - You aim to deliver excellent customer service and are passionate about helping others
- Flexibility - You are comfortable managing a number of different accounts across multiple platforms as well as multiple brands
- A passion for music, education, or both!
- Intimate knowledge of the music education industry
- Experience nurturing industry influencers
- Some experience creating and designing visual content specifically for social (memes!)
- 100% company-paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- Additional coverage options: including accident, critical illness or hospital reimbursements
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- 1 week paid New Parent Leave; ** We will be moving to 4 weeks paid New Parent Leave in the coming months
- 401(k) 5% employer match
- Regular, complimentary financial planning with a professional advisor
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; **We will be moving to Unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO) in the coming months
**Please note - due to COVID-19 there are some perks not readily available at this time
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to the “Pain Cave” - our on-site workout room
- On-site locker rooms and showers
- Indoor bike storage
- Office towel service
- Access to “The Woodshed” - our on-site Music Studio
- Bring your dog to work
- Nutritious Snacks – an assortment of “grab’n go” fruit, drinks and snacks in our kitchens
- Devour Hour - company subsidized lunch brought in each week
- Growth - significant investment in resources for employee development
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
We help the world experience the joy of making music! Alfred Music’s passion is supporting music education with a focus on quality methods, performance music, and reference materials for teachers, students, and professionals. Our products span every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level.
Alfred Music is part of the Peaksware portfolio of brands. Peaksware has been featured in BuiltInColorado’s Top 100 Companies list since 2017, and our brands have been recognized in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” multiple years in a row. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millennial Women Worldwide.” We are proud of our company culture and of consistently being recognized, both locally and nationally, as a top workplace.
Most of the employees at Alfred Music are musicians and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce!