Social Media Manager at Artifact Uprising
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (MST) on Friday, November 20, 2020
Denver, CO - As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for establishing our process and framework, proposing innovative ways to grow audience and engagement for the brand’s channels, and developing and executing an integrated strategy for bringing Artifact Uprising’s brand pillars to life. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the strategy, planning, editorial development, execution, and measurement of our social media channels. We want someone who is looking to reinvent social and not play by the standard rulebook. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader with a strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space as well as experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns. You’re an expert at weaving a strong vision with emerging trends, compelling content, pop culture conversations, evergreen brand pillars, and analytics into a strategic plan and then put into action. You’re a team leader and team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are proactive, and require little direction from your supervisor. You enjoy collaborating across teams and come to the table with a strong point of view. This role reports into the VP of Revenue.
- Develop and implement an ever-evolving, insights-led social strategy with an up-to-date understanding of social “best practices” across the competitive landscape
- Oversee the production and timeline for content calendars to ensure they reflect company objectives
- Develop social media reports to measure the success of social accounts and campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Determine the strategy and process for UGC, including the role of UGC in social content strategy, as well as sourcing UGC from social & leveraging it effectively across other channels
- Evolve and elevate Artifact Uprising’s social storytelling through both evergreen brand-driven and timely campaigns in partnership with the Brand, Creative, and Revenue Teams
- Establish KPIs and routinely develop stories with data and analytics (versus just reporting on the numbers) and identify clear key takeaways and learnings. Uncover insights and develop actionable recommendations for how to optimize and move the brand forward on social media channels based on performance
- Collaborate with Brand & Creative teams on the creation of creative content and campaigns to drive growth, reach, and engagement, while connecting with followers in new ways
- Oversee community management in partnership with the Customer Experience team to make sure engagement across all channels is appropriate, on-brand, and as real-time as possible
- Provide thought leadership on emerging platforms and trends for adoption where appropriate to keep the brand at the forefront of social media development
- You know how to transform social media strategy & execution from fun buzzy campaigns into a driver of brand and business value.
- You have a proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
- You are highly creative, analytically minded, and able to conceptualize and implement programs that are disruptive while maintain brand elevation
- You have a strong attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always on” sense of urgency
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where the attitude is "do whatever it takes."
- You’re hungry to learn and willing to work hard
- You’re adaptable
- You find wearing multiple hats at work fun and thrive on the opportunity to learn new things
- You’re a self-starter, always thinking about the next step
- You’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve current systems
- You have a proven track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement making these ideas a reality
- You have a deep understanding and passion for audience development and growth
- 4-6+ years of professional experience managing social media channels, preferably for a consumer-facing brand
- 4-6+ years of professional experience working with social media management and reporting platforms such as Sprout Social, Later, Sprinklr or Hootsuite
- 4-6+ years of professional content creation experience; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience writing social creative briefs, ensuring that all teams have the necessary information in order to achieve campaign objectives and KPIs
- Experience using data and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Looker to understand campaign impact to the business
- Experience in developing and implementing new approaches and processes
- Must be able to work flexible hours to cover weeknight and weekend duties outside of normal office hours.
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative FreedomWe value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description