Social Media Manager
Guild is hiring for a Social Media Manager to lead the strategy, production, and execution of multimedia content that engages audiences across social media platforms, corporate blogs, and other demand generation channels.
In particular, we are looking for a creative thinker with experience leading strategic social campaigns that turn fans into partners and partners into advocates. We are looking for someone who is able to roll-up their sleeves and work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, has strong executive presence and functional expertise, and can build a world-class, impactful social program that helps define and drive awareness for Guild’s brand.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Develop a strategic social media plan that heightens Guild’s brand and subsequently execute on it with functional expertise, creativity, and a keen understanding of external factors, trends, and best practices.
- Come up with creative and innovative ways to leverage Guild’s social platforms and turn fans into partners and partners into advocates.
- Own Guild’s brand’s voice on external channels in a way that is consistent, engaging and impactful.
- Work with Guild’s executive team to build their personal social presence across platforms to help draw awareness, build credibility, and elicit thought leadership.
- Work cross functionally to mine for stories, narratives, and relevant content.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams in B2B marketing and student growth to round out a holistic social strategy that addresses audiences across Guild’s ecosystem.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience working cross marketing channels to build an integrated social strategy that helps achieve marketing goals.
- A fresh take on how to use multimedia content and social media as an avenue to generate awareness and brand recognition in a fast paced environment with a professional level of detail.
- Experience and passion for using data to inform, validate, and update social strategies.
- A strong understanding of external factors, trends, and best practices including how SEO and other digital marketing functions influence a successful social strategy.
- Functional expertise in social planning, strategy and goal setting, brand awareness and online reputation, content management, generation of inbound traffic, reputation management, and executive communications.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.