Social Media Coordinator at PointsBet (Greater Denver Area, CO)
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology company, partnered with NBC Universal as the Official Sports Betting Partner of NBC Sports. We are dedicated to bringing the fastest betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the United States.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinatorto join our Denver based team.As Social Media Coordinator you will report to the Social Media Managerand will play an integral role in supporting PointsBet's continued growth and success.
We provide an opportunity for our people - our most powerful and irreplaceable resources - to work in an environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting market.
PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences that our customers cannot get anywhere else.
Our partnerships with leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both our customers and team members with unique sporting experience:
- Official and Exclusive Sports Betting Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home venue, Ball Arena
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers (MLB)
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Red Wings (NHL) and Little Caesars Arena
- Proud Sports Betting Partner of the Detroit Pistons (NBA)
- Official Sponsor of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of the PGA TOUR
- Official Sports Betting Partner of the National Hockey League (NHL)
- Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North America
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado Buffaloes
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets.
Bet on us - there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet family!
PointsBet views responsible gambling not only as an ethical responsibility but as an important part of a sustainable business model. We're proud to be recognized as a socially responsible operator committed to integrating responsible gambling resources and tools throughout the entire player journey.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
SKILLS WE SEEK
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Demonstrated ability to post creatively 'on the fly' in reaction to live sporting and cultural events
- Strong knowledge of sports and/or betting content (ideally both)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and is effective in a variety of communication settings i.e. one to one, small and large groups, and among diverse styles and position levels
- Innovative and comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique
- Learns quickly. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Bonus program.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in Downtown Denver just 3 blocks from Union Station.
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence then this is where you want to be!
PointsBet is an Equal Opportunity Employer