Social Media Coordinator (contract)
The Social Media Coordinator will focus on activation and execution of social media projects and strategies as part of the overall global marketing strategy. Responsibilities for this position include: social monitoring, content creation, routing and approvals, project management, page moderation, and campaign execution.
Campaign Planning and Execution
- Create, execute and manage organic social media campaigns for Arrow corporate accounts.
- Maintain monthly campaign and content calendars and ensure content approval process is followed.
- Ensure alignment and integration of social media campaigns with other key marketing channels, such as SEO, SEM, email, website, affiliate and PR.
Social Content Creation
- Directly creates social media content that aligns with audience, brand, campaign and/or channel strategies.
- Demonstrates excellent writing/editing skills by creating content that is compelling, concise and within the specifications of social channel/ad platforms.
- Use imagery and rich media (video, slideshows, gifs) to aid in the conveyance of key messages.
- Develop toolkits, resources, templates and best practices to help business unit marketing teams understand social channel nuances and drive efficiencies in the content creation process.
- Constantly keep up with social platform capabilities and strengths, as well as competitive use of social channels/content. Proactively seek ways to innovate based on these changes/capabilities
Social Media Listening & Brand Monitoring
- Day-to-day monitoring of social media mentions. Social channels include: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Investigate, interpret and take appropriate action on social comments. Recommends appropriate actions based the nature of the comment. Ideal candidate should effectively blend excellent comprehension skills, sound business judgement, crisis/risk mitigation with a desire to foster excellent customer experiences.
- Partners with internal stakeholders – such as customer support, sales, marketing, PR and legal/compliance to effectively handle social mentions through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to engage with social audiences and build meaningful experiences.
- Classifies and tags social mentions – based on defined Sprinklr tagging structure – to facilitate analysis of inbound social media mentions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
- Self-motivated and organized, takes initiative to keep projects moving forward
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy (i.e. in data management, editorial/text and/or procedures)
- Creative thinking – ability to develop excellent content ideas, alternatives for solving problems and unique approaches to work.
- Exercises good judgement – ability to quickly assess a situation for risk, and escalate/involve others before making decisions
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to brand guidelines and other written/oral procedures
- Teamwork and collaboration – ability to partner with peers to accomplish projects
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Previous experience with Sprinklr a plus
- Photography and design skills a plus
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus