SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Role: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Downtown Denver (Union Station), CO
We are looking for an innovative, confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent client relationship skills for an entry-level digital marketing position. The ideal candidate will be someone who is prepared to work hard and strive to be the best.
The Social Media Coordinator (SMC) will be responsible for the day-to-day community management for our social media clients, including content creation, posting and scheduling of content, managing conversations between fans/followers, and reporting/analyzing the results to optimize engagement. The SMC will execute campaigns associated with social media, in addition to playing a critical role in coordinating design resources for content.
This position reports to a Social Media Specialist within the Content Marketing Department.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Provide clients with community management services including content creation, posting & scheduling of content, conversation management, and trend reporting.
- Report on social media performance for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and other emerging platforms.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and relevant platform news for the social media space.
- Ability to segment workload and circle back often to progress/results
- Execute paid social media advertising plans and adjust budgets on-the-go to deliver optimized spending
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute content marketing plans and social media strategies for clients
- Utilize social media publishing software tools to effectively manage client strategies. Knowledge of HootSuite, TweetDeck, Sprout Social and Meltwater software a plus.
- Coordinate on-boarding strategy related to new social media clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or related field
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing, PR and/or content management
- Understanding of popular social media platforms, emerging tools and apps
- Experience using social media advertising platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write copy for social media to fit brand tone and voice
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude focused on enhancing our positive work environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a dynamic team environment, and interface well with many individuals
- Understand the importance of learning new/changing software and tools
- Experience with SEO and search engine marketing strategies a plus
- Hospitality experience preferred