Social Media Communications Specialist
Alteryx is seeking a savvy social media producer and storyteller to help amplify engagement around Alteryx and the broader #datascience and #analytics community. The Communications Specialist will be experienced in social media publishing platforms and applications, digital media, video and photography. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, highly creative #data-driven thinker and passionate about the Alteryx brand and the experience of our associates and customers.
The candidate must be able to understand B2B best practices and strategies, spot trends and have their finger on the pulse of new social features and tools across existing and new channels. The Communications Specialist partners with marketing, community, agency partners, our global teams, customers and partners to develop and execute social content and support the corporate communications team.
* Work with the corporate communications team to drive social media management and brand voice across owned social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) and other emerging channels.
* Develop and manage weekly programs across social channels that follow the social content strategy and brand voice.
* Closely partner with marketing team and work cross-functionally across content teams; PR, AR, product, engineering, community, customers, partners and collaborate with our HR team on employer brand initiatives.
* Actively monitor and listen to our social community, engage in/facilitate authentic dialogue.
* Assist with monitoring and responding to questions, escalations and key conversations.
* Spot new influencers, social media trends and tools that could positively impact our business, and provide counsel to marketing leadership about noteworthy opportunities.
* Work with our brand content and creative services team to create interesting, relevant, engaging and thrilling content.
* Support corporate communication programs, Swagstore.com and events from user conferences, field events, internal events to HR and company culture events.
* 3+ years' social media marketing experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or related field preferred.
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and social media best practices.
* Ability to effectively partner with and influence internal teams while managing complex cross-functional relationships in a rapidly-changing environment.
* Expertise in social media applications, listening tools, measurement and analytics; able to make informed recommendations.
* Multimedia savvy with experience in video editing tools and software like Lithium/Spredfast, SproutSocial, Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.
* Creativity, critical thinking, and a sense of humor.