The Social Marketing Manager will own organic social media programs at Duda, with responsibility for setting goals and strategies, creating content, executing campaigns, monitoring social mentions, engaging on social channels, and reporting on outcomes.
The successful candidate will have a relentless focus on achieving measurable results in growing the Duda brand through proactive execution and test-and-learn based strategies.
Previous experience in managing successful social media programs is a must.What You Will Do
- Strategy: Create and manage social media strategies across all platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and more – for Duda’s professional website builder platform. Stay on top of the rapidly evolving social media landscape, as well as efforts of key competitors.
- Collaboration: Coordinate social media activities with the Duda promotion calendar and the priorities of the wider marketing team, while also working as needed with the sales and product management teams.
- Reporting: Continuously deliver actionable analysis of social media results, along with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that gives clear and concise summaries of effort and tracking of outcomes against OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- Organic social: Create compelling content, measured against clear performance targets.
- Social media monitoring and engagement: Regularly monitor Duda’s social media presence, and engage with the community of web professionals who are connecting both on Duda’s owned channels as well as other points of presence.
- Partner with paid campaigns: Partner with the Duda Growth Marketing team to execute paid social media campaigns focused on measurable results.
- Testing and learning: Constantly introduce new ideas, define hypotheses, create test plans, and then scale the ideas that are successful.
- Two years or more of experience in managing and executing social media programs with successful outcomes for a B2B technology brand.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies for SMBs including SEO, SEM.
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress and other website building technologies.
- Empathy for web designers, web developers, and small business owners.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently on complex projects.
- A deep creative streak that expresses itself in both strategic thinking and content development.
- Strong writing, oral presentation and organizational skills.
- Deep technical understanding of social media platforms and tools.
Based in Palo Alto, California, (with offices in Colorado, Israel, Brazil and the UK), Duda is the leading website builder for web professionals, marketing agencies, and vertical SaaS platforms that serve small businesses. Duda has partnered with some of the biggest tech and media players across North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC. Over 19 million sites have been created on the Duda platform by over 10,000 agencies across the globe. A brief summary of Duda’s accomplishments in 2020 can be found here: https://2020dudareview.duda.co/ Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, catered lunches, and education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays.
Signing up for our 14-day free trial will give you a boost in the interview process!What We Offer You
- We’ll offer you a supportive, collaborative work environment, with rock star colleagues
- We will treat you fairly, provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills
- We’ll provide you the chance to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees
- We offer you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living and never a dull moment!
$84,000 - $87,550 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)