Social Account Manager at Adtaxi
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. As the 2018 winner of Digiday’s Worklife Award for Most Passionate Employees at an Agency, we thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner, and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading-edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform.
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced Paid Social Media Campaign Manager. This role works within our Digital Marketing Agency and manages our paid social campaigns and clients!
We are expanding our social media team responsible for managing highly strategic Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat paid social media marketing campaigns (LinkedIn and Twitter is a plus). The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience executing goal-specific social marketing campaigns, and is able to articulate performance to sales reps and clients. As part of our social team, you will create new campaigns and utilize data insights for optimizations. Confidence, accountability, communication, teamwork and an action-oriented attitude are keys to success.
- Gather assets in Salesforce, auditing the assets and setting up social campaigns in platform
- Manage and execute paid social media marketing campaigns for upwards of 70 clients across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Maintain regular communication with sales reps and other internal employees on campaign status, performance, and opportunities
- Work with a team of paid social media campaign managers to discuss and test new ad capabilities on social media platforms
- Maintain expertise across social media platforms as they evolve
- Other assigned duties
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years ad buying experience
- Extensive Facebook Ads Manager experience
- Experience ideally focused around campaign strategy and analytics
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and show strong attention to detail
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple advertiser accounts
- Experience using excel and analysing data
- Experience with google analytics and salesforce
- 2+ years social media campaign management experience across Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest is a plus)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Paid Social media strategy
- Data analysis
- Google Analytics
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.