Sling Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager Role will focus on customer acquisition and win back efforts but will manage the lifecycle marketing communications team. Lifecycle marketing communication channels include email, in-app messaging, mobile push messaging and house ads. This role is critical to the success of the lifecycle marketing program and will collaborate with multiple internal departments. A successful candidate has several years of experience with lifecycle marketing, especially in the realm of email, is an independent thinker and strong leader.
- Lead, coach, train and manage a talented team of 3-4 talented lifecycle marketers
- Develop strategy for all lifecycle acquisition and former marketing communications (email, in-app messaging, push messaging and cross channel ads)
- Execute lifecycle marketing communications using marketing automation software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Swrve
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant marketing role with some leadership experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field. MBA a plus.
- Sound understanding of statistics and testing methodologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms