All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
The SEO & Content Team is made up of writers, videographers and SEO experts working within the Marketing department of JumpCloud. Our team is responsible for the initial journey our audience takes when they first meet JumpCloud, from search results and third party referral sites, through their various sessions across the website and onward as they engage further, return later for more and prepare to jump into our product experience to test it for themselves.
This team drives our content and SEO strategy, determining what kinds of content to produce, the associated topics to cover, and the techniques and tactics we use to rank well in organic search. We also work cross-functionally to support the efforts of all other teams and departments across JumpCloud. We execute on that strategy through a mix of in-house and freelance support.
What You’ll Be Doing
The SEO Specialist is responsible for driving organic growth to the website through the implementation of proven SEO strategies and creative solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on existing initiatives built around keyword visibility, content optimization, site performance and technical SEO issues and warnings.
- 1-3 Years of experience working on SEO programs with proven success
- Expertise with SEO Tools (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, MOZ, SEMRush, etc) and web analytics tools (Search Console, Google Analytics, etc)
- Experience with international SEO (foreign language websites) preferred
- Experience with A/B testing and other experimentation methods
- Team Player
- Self Driven
- Efficient communicator able to influence others
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Execute on and help continually refine our SEO strategy
- Perform thorough keyword research
- Curate lists of SEO content topics for extended writing team
- Monitor site audit issues and implement corrective measures
- Assist with keyword, content and competitive audits as needed
- Generate Meta Data and Structured Data as needed
- Monitor and report on health of keyword category groups
- Review content drafts for keyword enrichment
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $60,000 - $75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description