Blue Moon Digital, Inc. is seeking an SEO Specialist to be a part of our growing digital marketing agency. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation, execution and tracking of SEO and content marketing strategies, including social media, for our global client base in order to maximize ROI and support our clients’ business strategies.
The SEO Specialist is a highly motivated individual with one to five years of experience and will be responsible for executing clients’ SEO strategies to drive growth for our clients. This position requires an analytical mindset with proficiency in copywriting, social media, blogging, keyword research, link building, and local SEO tactics. This individual is creative and able to work independently on a project as well as collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment.
This is a full-time position located in Denver, CO
- Assist with developing & implementing strategies for organic search programs
- Create and refine internal and client-facing performance reports.
- Provide frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance metrics to clients.
- Write copy for client websites
- Keyword research
- Perform competitive analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- An upbeat, team-oriented attitude; willing to learn and adapt to a new environment
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems or generate ideas that contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Strong understanding of internet marketing
- Adeptness at using the internet as a research and/or shopping tool
- Solid processes for staying informed of industry trends and changes in search landscape
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm for learning
- The ability to work quickly and methodically in an ever evolving industry
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, and Coremetrics
- Some familiarity with the basics of web design
- Strong writing skills with a passion for writing
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML
- Experience with publishing content on popular content management systems/platforms
- Experience with Local SEO strategies
- Content marketing experience a plus
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of SEO or marketing experience, 3-5 preferred