SEO & Social Media Marketing Specialist
You are passionate about SEO and Social Media tactics that help companies increase their web visibility and have a proven track record of doing so. You have experience creating and executing sophisticated social and content strategies for different industries. You are comfortable analyzing performance data using different sources and tools to determine actionable SEO and Social optimizations. You’re eager to learn, you thrive in fast-paced environments, and are excited by the challenge of balancing multiple brands.
EverCommerce is a multi-vertical, service commerce platform, bringing together best-of-breed SMB solutions in marketing, business management, and customer retention.
We are looking for a SEO & Social Media Specialist to join the EverCommerce Growth Engagement team, which has extensive expertise in marketing and sales, business operations, and growth strategies for high-growth companies, that we provide as a service to subsidiaries to drive continued growth and success. You will work alongside a PPC Specialist and Marketing Automation specialist on the Digital Marketing team.
EverCommerce is located in Denver's LoDo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, bubble hockey, and hanging with co-workers.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be working with the Growth Engagement team, the organic growth arm of EverCommerce, to build, coordinate, and execute SEO and social media marketing strategies for portfolio companies, serving as a key point of contact and knowledge resource for all parties. Projects will include creation of social strategy, creation of digital social ads, audience research & testing, analyzing performance data, performing SEO audits & implementing SEO best practices, and more.
- Build and execute paid & organic social media strategy across EverCommerce subsidiaries through competitive research, original messaging, and audience identification
- Manage paid & organic strategy across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, & Twitter
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and engages qualified prospects
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Perform SEO analysis for subsidiaries and execute on optimization recommendations to increase qualified traffic to individual sites
- Create website and blog content for subsidiaries to improve web visibility across the entire portfolio
- Analyze subsidiary content and provide recommendations for improving search rankings for high-value keywords
- Regularly post search-optimized content on social platforms
- Manage SEO deliverables, such as keyword research and mapping, best practice guidelines, content strategies, and technical SEO
- 2+ years managing paid & organic social strategy, preferably B2B, on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms, SEM and SEO best practices, and conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience designing social posts and image ads that are engaging and on-brand
- Strong understanding of social media and SEO metrics; able to analyze results and determine action items to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Experience analyzing data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, and other data platforms
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML and CSS
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- WordPress experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Continued investment in your professional development