SEO / SEM Manager at Quantum Metric, Inc.
- Hit session and conversion goals on quantummetric.com, and on our pay-per-click platforms.
- Analyze, strategize, and execute SEO content to grow organic traffic
- Conduct keyword research to discover, expand, and add keywords to ensure quantummetric.com is optimized for competitive positioning
- Work with our content team to create and improve best in class content throughout the site (on-page content, fresh content, duplicate, and canonicalization)
- Contribute strategic insights into content planning, including recommendations around high search volume/high opportunity content topics, optimization of content for search engines, and guidance on securing strategic links from medium to high authority sites
- Own our google paid search instance and our LinkedIn Campaign manager, and take responsibility for optimization and budget management.
- Act as the internal site-linking expert. Understanding the correct setup for Page Rank flow and using exact anchor text where appropriate.
- Understand keywords driving traffic to our site, own keyword research and analysis for the team, and competitor research.
- Ensure basic on-page SEO is implemented correctly: Keyword strategy, Title tags, Meta tags: Description, H1, H2, Alt; Anchor text; Alt tags; URL Names; Social links and overall link building
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies. Monitor SEO trends and stay current with the latest SEO technologies
- Proficiently use Google Search Console, SEMRush, and other tools to measure progress against goals and identify opportunities. Identify and vet additional tools that should be in our toolbox
- Manage content maintenance and updates
- Monitor, review, and update web site traffic reports
- Drive product based on organic user experience, enhancing email signup rates and conversion
- Must have experience in search engine optimization with proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings
- Experience managing SEM campaigns
- Proven ability to grow SEO for a large website. Ability to show top rankings gained or maintained for competitive keywords.
- Knowledge of all SEO factors that influence results, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page content and title tag optimization, long-tail keyword and content strategies, localized keyword optimization strategies, link building, indexation issues, internal linking and page rank
- Analytics expertise with such tools similar to Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc., and have the ability to produce excellent reports that explain to the business what is happening in SEO
- Executive presence: a demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively across all levels of highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to write engaging content for both users and bots. Ability to work with other internal teams that produce content.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible, and adaptable to changes.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation