SEO & Paid Media Strategist at Joybees
SEO & Paid Media Strategist
Joybees is a new footwear brand focused on making incredibly fun, comfortable, and value focused shoes for families. We are a small team where employees are given the freedom to develop and challenge themselves, with opportunity to take on new projects and for upward mobility as the company grows.
We are based in the Speer neighborhood of Denver and offers 9 days of company holidays plus 15 days of PTO in your first year. We pay 100% of your medical insurance premiums.
The SEO & Paid Media Strategist is an important member of the marketing team, responsible for the execution of the digital marketing and SEO strategy. You will develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns and programs that drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion across all major ad platforms. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing all Amazon and Walmart advertising.
Must be a creative, data-driven critical-thinker with a proven track record in marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
Ideal applicants are generalists who want to utilize their digital marketing experience to rapidly and creatively find growth for a new brand, are eager to have a voice in the strategy of the ecommerce portion of the business and are looking to challenge themselves with aggressive growth for the company and personally.
- Build effective campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Google while working with our Marketing Brand Manager to develop strategies that drive traffic to the site
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPI’s
- Develop and drive strategies for testing ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting
- Measure and report performance metrics to gain insight and proactively optimize campaigns
- SEO research, analysis, improvement, and reporting
- Amazon and Walmart advertising management to maximize sales and secure product
- Manage budgets and platform mix to achieve traffic and ROAS goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience and 1+ years of leadership and management
- Experience with SEO, Facebook ads, Google Ads, and Bing Ads is required
- Proven strong campaign management across SEM, Paid Social, Display, and Retargeting
- Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, and pixel-based ad tracking
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, personal responsibility and ownership
- Proven ability to excel in unstructured work environment with minimal oversight and support
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organizational skills – writing ad copy and landing page copy is an everyday part of the job
Bonus If You Have:
- Googles Ads and/or Analytics Certification
- Graphic design, photoshop, or Canva experience
- 100% paid medical insurance
- 15 days of PTO your first year
- 9 additional paid company holidays
- Monthly Team lunches