SEO, Mobile & Performance Marketing Optimization Manager at Personal Capital
Looking to make a real difference?
You belong right here.
Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. With your unique talents, you have what it takes to be bold and brilliant in everything you do and reach new heights for a company dedicated to diversity and inclusion, community and you.
If you share that belief, this is where you belong.
Join our team of nearly 6,000 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
Are you an intensely competitive, data-savvy, critical thinker who is constantly challenging the status quo? Are you an impatient and resourceful growth hacker? Do you embrace aggressive financial KPIs? Do you have a curiosity to drill into data, analyze it from different perspectives and derive insights to influence business decisions? If you are all of these things then this could be the job for you!
We have aggressive growth and efficiency goals and are looking for a SEO and Mobile Optimization manager to drive a rigorous data-driven approach to conversion and advertising spend optimization.
Own the SEO and ASO strategy for Personal Capital to deliver on our aggressive growth plans.
Engage with digital media channel owners and agencies to define KPIs, analyze performance and drive media spend efficiencies.
Focus relentlessly on our customers’ needs and leverage data-driven insights to prioritize, lead and implement website and mobile app acquisition improvements.
Partner with our content creators and drive decisions to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
Collaborate cross functionally with creative, brand, media channel, content, SEO, data and product management teams to design multivariate and A/B tests that drive measurable business value.
Systematically collect and communicate learnings to senior marketing leaders and other executives within the company.
Experience: 5+ years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Mobile App conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience on the agency and/or client side.
3+ years of experience in digital media analytics.
Analytical Skills: Extensive hands-on analytical skills in statistical modeling, data and financial analysis. You can quickly and critically assess performance, significance and prioritize based on financial impact.
Testing: Experience with multivariate testing in a digital marketing environment.
Tools/Skills: Experience with relevant tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Optimizely, SQL and Tableau.
UI/UX: You are experienced with and passionate about creating a fantastic user experience.
Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or equivalent
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.
LocationCA Redwood City