Havenly is looking for a SEO Lead to join our Growth team. The SEO Lead will be the owner of SEO across the organization, working with growth, product, and engineering to build a culture of SEO within the company. This role will own all aspects of SEO from keyword research and planning to actual execution/implementation.
Apply if: You’re a SEO pro that understands how to methodically research, plan, and execute both technical and non technical SEO strategy. You’ve worked internally and/or externally at brands/sites to grow organic traffic to massive numbers. You live and breath SEO and understand the profound impact it can have on an organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategy and execution of SEO at Havenly
- Evolve / revamp our keyword research methodology -- strategy, tool selection, tracking, determination of paid vs organic, etc.
- Own the results from technical (on-page) SEO, making sure were always on top of best practices and seeking opportunities to stay ahead.
- Coordinate all teams that directly or indirectly influence organic search rankings -- We’ll look to you as the in-house expert that can teach others & point them in the right direction.
- Integrate tightly with our paid channel managers, building a two-way communication flow of insights from the paid world into the organic.
- Build out our measurement infrastructure so we know what is/isn't working.
- Work directly with the brand team to build landing pages and content that drives the SEO strategy forward.
Key Job Qualifications:
- Relevant experience growing companies with SEO, at-scale.
- Live and breathe the SEO industry, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends, and can establish yourself as the in-house subject matter authority.
- Technically sophisticated. You'll be able to work directly with our front-end engineering team to communicate technical changes and move fast.
- Focus on top-of-funnel but understand implications through the entire funnel. You’ll closely inform our landing page development and downstream conversion efforts.
- Knowledgeable about attribution and measurement, viewing channel effectiveness through a holistic lens.
- Experienced with both third-party tools and native tools for intelligence (SEMRush, SpyFu, ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.) and content creation/distribution. You can own our strategy around tooling - including tools we might eventually build in-house.
- Understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplified, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action.
More About You:
- Outstanding individual and team performer with excellent track record of driving success
- A self-starting attitude: You work independently and effectively, with little oversight or management
- You thrive in a high-volume, dynamic environment are passionate about what you do, and would welcome the opportunity to work very hard and make an impact.