SEO Coordinator at Blue Moon Digital, Inc.
We are data nerds with marketing souls! Blue Moon Digital Inc. is a Digital Consultancy with a team of experts leveraging proprietary technology & data science to help clients optimize their businesses and digital marketing initiatives. Our collaborative environment and opportunities for growth make people love working here, and we were recognized as a top 20 “Best Places to Work” in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal! Currently we are looking for a top-notch Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Coordinator!
This Job is For You If
- You enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You have strong software use skills
- You enjoy communicating with people and have excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
What You’ll Do
As a SEO Coordinator at Blue Moon Digital you will be part of the SEO team. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and analyzing reports, and executing and monitoring effective online organic search marketing campaigns, specifically using search engines as the delivery vehicle for obtaining targeted leads and acquisitions.
- Create and refine internal and client-facing performance reports
- Provide frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance metrics to internal client teams
- Assist with developing & implementing strategies for organic search programs
- Perform competitive analysis
- Work and collaborate with SEO Specialists, Strategists and Managers
- Support multiple client brands, primarily in retail and eCommerce
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like
- Provides strategy and execution support to SEO clients
- Keyword research & page optimization execution
- Write copy for client websites
What We’ll Love About You
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Excel skills
- Quantitative analytical skills and aptitude
- Strong software use skills including in-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Coremetrics a plus
- Some familiarity with the basics of web design helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor
- Adept at using the internet as a research and/or shopping tool
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture: We focus on Achievement, Innovation, Courage, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. We’ve been recognized by the Denver Business Journal for our great workplace culture!
- Health Benefits: Variety of medical options along with dental and vision benefits.
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with a company match.
- Growth: Growth is one of our company’s core values. There are a variety of opportunities for growth!
- Rest and Relaxation: Unlimited PTO, more than 10 paid holidays.
- Work/Life Balance: Blue Moon Digital pays for you to volunteer and provides health and wellness support.
- Casual Workplace: Casual dress code, ping-pong table, open kitchen.
- Meaningful Work: All employees have a big impact with BMDi!
- Blue Moon Digital is an employee owned company
Blue Moon Digital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.