SEO Content Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom is looking for an SEO Content Manager who will be a strategic SEO expert and advocate who can improve content strategy and implement on-site optimizations. With Zoom at an important growth stage, you will have the support and resourcing needed to turn SEO into a scalable performance channel.
Become an integral part of the SEO initiatives that focuses on making Zoom.us a world class experience for all site visitors - from consumers to enterprise customers, to partners and investors across the entire customer journey.
The right candidate will be at the forefront of redefining the SEO program and taking it to new heights with innovation, creativity and a growth mindset. Working in close partnership with the team members across program managers, design, studio, content publishing, marketing, product, agencies, cross-channel, regional teams, and engineering. This position will help drive content strategy, quarterly key initiatives and deliver against a defined roadmap for organic search projects in collaboration to deliver innovative experiences for our customers.
- Conduct SEO content analysis using SEO tools and best practices to develop and implement effective SEO content optimizations, projects, and strategies
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve on-page and off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building) as well as existing website copies; Collaborate with internal departments to generate compelling and search-optimized content that drives, engages, and converts qualified traffic on a local and international level
- Work closely with your technical SEO counterpart and the developers to ensure our content meets SEO standards and provide additional insight from an SEO content perspective; Lead our local and international interest-driving content efforts by collaborating with local agencies and native freelance writers
- Uphold and maintain existing brand/content standards and guidelines across all domains; Extract data from platforms and tools to provide key metrics, valuable insights, and analysis in monthly reports
- Drive continued innovations, constantly investigate new SEO best practices, platforms, and strategies.
- Ideally 3+ years of SEO experience.
- Understanding of B2B sales teams process.
- Analytical orientation. Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear, impactful recommendations.
- Attention to detail with strong project management capabilities.
- Ability to influence and align cross-functional teams toward common goals. Defines and communicates the strategic priorities, roles and responsibilities vital to achieve a vision
- Must have experience with enterprise websites and work environments
Experience developing content strategy and familiarity with information architecture concepts
- You are a creative, analytical problem solver who is passionate about SEO and focused on driving growth for the business.
- You are comfortable using data to identify and analyze areas for improvements.
- Familiarity with popular SEO industry tools and resources including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, and Ahrefs to glean valuable insights and findings from data.
- Experience with keyword search, ranking and analytical abilities to test hypotheses for content effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve business outcomes (e.g., traffic goals, page performance, search rankings, etc.)
- Ability to articulate ideas in SEO content documentation, writing detailed JIRA tickets and setting standards for rolling out content onto the website. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to an always evolving search industry.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple ad hoc requests.
- Strong skill with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram