SEO Consultant at Bounteous
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (MST) on Monday, October 28, 2019
SEO is more than another 3-letter marketing acronym. It's the way people find their next barber, learn to crochet, test their trivia knowledge. As the role voice search and home devices transform the way people use search engines, this is the most exciting time to help top brands explore SEO, especially technical SEO. Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions for its clients, and it needs a technical SEO leader to contribute to its projects.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a SEO Consultant! This person will identify, prioritize and resolve technical SEO issues, working with internal and external development teams to provide solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform technical SEO analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practices and join our SEO training team
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Continuously further knowledge of SEO, with an emphasis on technical SEO
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience independently managing technical SEO
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience in web analytics
- Up to 25% travel outside of the primary collaboration center
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Read Full Job Description