SEO Account Manager at Location3
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic SEO Account Manager to be responsible for the full lifespan of SEO campaign setting strategic direction, executing tasks, ongoing management, optimization and monitoring, and reporting and insight analysis. The SEO Account Manager will work on a dedicated client team and continually support and lead integration efforts with other digital and media services. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO.
Expected Salary Range - $50,000 to $60,000 annually depending on experience.
- Responsible for determining client SEO strategy and identifying tactics across multiple search engines to ensure client goals are met and exceeded:
- Site-side technical optimizations
- Site architecture/organization
- Keyword research and mapping of categories and themes
- Developing data-driven content development recommendations
- Link acquisition strategies
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO campaigns
- SEO reporting, analysis and insights
- Content development, scope creation and collaboration with creative team for production
- SEO content calendar management
- Client communication and consulting
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for SEO on dedicated team
- 2+ years' experience in SEO
- In-depth knowledge of site-side and off-site SEO execution
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Enthusiasm for the digital marketing industry
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Proven success of SEO advancement
- SEO keyword research and page mapping experience
- Site-side optimization experience including on-page and off-site content optimization
- Knowledge of technical SEO items
- Knowledge of local SEO optimization techniques
- Experience with SEO monitoring tools such as analytics platforms, Search Console, SEMrush, aHrefs, Moz and positioning tools
- Understanding of white hat link building tactics
- Self-starter current on continual changes in algorithms
Preferred skills and background
- Experience in social media, PPC and/or display and affiliate marketing a plus
- Experience with performance based PPC campaign build and optimization
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam - Qualified Individual
- Google Search Advertising Advanced Exam - Qualified Individual
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.