SEO Account Coordinator at Junto
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator to oversee our content marketing/SEO client relationships. You’ll be responsible for managing, supporting, and compiling reporting for client deliverables and results. In the early stages, the role will be 20% client-facing and 80% behind-the-scenes. Over time, we expect this role to transition into being 60% client-facing and 40% behind-the-scenes.
The role will consist of wearing many different hats. We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented person who loves helping people. You won’t always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to own their mistakes and quickly learn from them.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We don’t believe in “9-5,” but we’re a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes we’ll work 35 hours a week - other times 55. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and don’t micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at what they do best. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
- Compiling and managing content marketing and SEO task timelines in Teamwork (Project Management Software)
- Oversee and assist in the management and delivery of content marketing and SEO initiatives including the following:
- SEO/content marketing project kick-offs and collection of necessary assets
- Working with our Head of Content to monitor monthly content marketing deliverables deliverables, such as blog content, imagery, content optimizations, and SEO error fixes to ensure that tasks are completed on time and in full
- Client communications support for approvals, project updates, etc
- Compiling monthly reporting insights for clients using the following tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- 1+ years of account management experience
- Intermediate experience with managing successful projects for clients
- Intermediate experience managing and exceeding growth targets for clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Willingness to learn fast, work hard, and celebrate harder
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Understanding the core elements that determine search rankings
- Understanding of Google Analytics platform to analyze website performance
- Understanding the KPIs for organic traffic growth
- Understanding the difference between black hat and white hat SEO
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Basic knowledge of PPC management (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc.)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics certification
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, vision, dental with $150/month coverage from Junto
- Cold Beer - the good stuff ;)
- Flexible schedule, weekly remote days, and unlimited PTO
- Snacks and lunches
- Junto shirts, business cards, stickers, etc
- Macbook provided
- Central location to downtown (LoHi with great food and things to do nearby)