Senior SEO Strategist at Inflow®
Are you a self-proclaimed SEO expert? Do you have extensive experience working with clients and achieving organic goals through robust SEO strategy, recommendations, and delivery? Are you passionate about educating and supporting others in a team environment, whether that be fellow coworkers or clients? Do you think this is one too many questions for an intro and we should just get to the job qualifications already?
You may be our next Senior SEO Strategist!
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for around 5 - 10 SEO clients. Responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client SEO strategies
- Consult and drive strategy with clients on all things SEO, including in-depth technical SEO, keyword research and content optimization strategy, site architecture planning, linkbuilding/earning, and more. Uncover, analyze, and recommend fixes.
- Set proper client expectations and target goals and work against them for clear, results-proven ROI
- Be a true partner to your clients. Develop & build relationships with your primary contacts, learn the ins and outs of their business and industry, understand what they are aiming to accomplish and why, and show them you care about achieving results that align with their goals.
- Train, develop, and mentor junior SEO strategists & coordinators to build their skillsets - share your depth of SEO knowledge with team members and assist with SEO strategy development and technical expertise
- Identify, evaluate, and help implement tools and/or processes that could benefit the SEO team and achieve client goals
- Support & conduct SEO ‘Sales Engineering’ work such as preliminary analysis of prospective client websites to help Sales lead close new SEO deals
- Build and manage editorial/content calendars for clients
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow, upsell, and/or cross-sell client accounts and retainers
- Be an SEO thought leader for Inflow, our clients, and within the greater SEO industry. Blog about your adventures in eCommerce and write case studies to show off your awesome SEO skills.
- Approximately 5 or more years of SEO & client management experience with a focus on eCommerce SEO
- Roughly 2 or more year(s) of Digital Agency experience and ability to comfortably and independently handle clients within a month of onboarding
- Demonstrated in-depth technical SEO expertise. Technical and content/pruning audit experience on large (preferably eCommerce) sites is a must.
- SEO Algorithm update/penalty analysis and recovery assistance experience.
- Top notch keyword & content strategy, on-page optimization, content marketing, and site architecture experience
- Account and Project Management: Passionate drive to serve clients and see projects through to completion (see also: follows marketing consultant laws). Ability to prioritize and reprioritize, execute, manage, and demonstrate value to clients.
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console - Ability to comfortably analyze key SEO metrics, KPIs, and reports.
- Growth mindset - Continuous learner and seeker of knowledge. You want to hone your craft and work with the best of the best.
- Team-Building: We are a tight-knit, high-performing team. We are looking for other passionate, unabashedly SEO geeky (and proud of it) team members that would light up at the prospect of working alongside other unabashedly SEO geeky (and proud of it) passionate team members. You know who you are. We are looking for someone who absolutely could run an SEO campaign from A - Z independently, but would be much happier doing so surrounded by a team of like-minded experts to make even better campaigns than one could do on their own.
Nice to Have:
- A well-rounded T-shaped marketer
- Social media experience
- Email marketing experience
- Advanced GA, GSC, & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
- Currently a fully remote company
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Family vacations? Flu bug? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- Insurance and 401k: health, dental, vision, short-term, long term disability, life, and retirement contributions
- Build-your-own perks: get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets! We offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Gym Membership: Go rock climb, cycle, stretch, or lift heavy stuff on us with the monthly gym stipend.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 7 but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- It’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
A Short Inflow Introduction
For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants.
We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies.
Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com