Senior Product Marketing Manager at Four Winds Interactive
Are you an ambitious product marketing professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a fast growing global enterprise software company? More than 6,000 companies worldwide rely on FWI-Poppulo's solutions to better communicate with their employees and significantly enhance employee engagement. With more than 35 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises inform, align and inspire their employees. FWI-Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer an energizing environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing of our best-in-class visual communications products and services within a growing solution portfolio. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute at a strategic level, helping to define and develop a comprehensive solutions marketing strategy that will make a material impact on the growth of our business. You will work cross-functionally, collaborating closely with product management, sales, customer success, marketing, and partnerships to package and position our platform and solutions for the market. You will develop deep knowledge and understanding of our customers, harnessing your skills and creativity to conceptualize, develop, deploy and maintain an array of powerful sales materials and processes that will optimize sales results. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing, working independently with many functions across the organization.
- Develop and maintain buyer personas for your products to influence both product positioning and solution development
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers' needs and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for our products and services
- Support the buyer's journey by creating a wide range of product content that is laser focused on value-based positioning and messaging, including solution and product-focused collateral and video content, customer-facing roadmaps, and other sales tools
- Develop and execute go to market (GTM) product launch plans focused on driving company results
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Drive market intelligence through in-depth industry and competitive analysis and win/loss interviews, and empower sales with competitor battlecards and training
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree in business a plus)
- 3-5 years experience in B2B technology product marketing
- A track record of getting things done - no matter what changes come your way
- Ability to manage full-scale market launch initiatives, holding yourself and others accountable for meeting critical deadlines and delivering quality deliverables
- A strong storyteller with a point of view and the ability to bring it to life through excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented, self-starter mentality - a proactive person who makes things happen in a performance-driven and geographically distributed environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed to meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment, demonstrating a high level of independent judgment
- Experience marketing to solution focus areas such as HR, IT, and corporate communications a plus
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
About FWI & Poppulo
In March 2021, Four Winds Interactive (FWI), a leader in enterprise digital signage and workplace experience software, and Poppulo, a leader in email and mobile employee communication software, joined together to become the leading global employee communications provider for today's world of work. Backed by Vista Equity Partners, our pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world.
People are at the heart of everything we do, and we believe that an engaged workforce aligned behind a common purpose can transform the performance of any organization. That belief gives us our core purpose and mission: to create groundbreaking products and services that make organizations great by releasing the power of their people and putting employee communications at the heart of organizations, where it belongs. We like to call it success from within, and here's to yours!
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.