WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHO YOU ARE...
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Maxwell, crafting communications, proving positioning, and creating messaging that conveys the value of the platform you support is your jam!
You are driven to understand what we are building, how our products will benefit our buyers and users, and how each feature builds to a product strategy that differentiates our portfolio as we bring new products to market. You consider yourself an analytical thinker who can turn data and product strategy into compelling stories as we refine functionality and bring entirely new products to market. Data drives your decision making, informs your proposals, and continuously improves your process and product marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Building buyer personas and informing user personas, including who they are, what they do, how they approach their work, and how we can make their day better, using multiple user research methods and data sources.
- Serving as the liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure alignment on proof points and messaging to show our value proposition
- Collaborating with the product team to create digestible release notes that will grab the attention of prospective users and provide feedback from the market
- Working shoulder-to-(virtual)-shoulder with product managers, engineers, designers, data analysts, marketing professionals, and other team leads to identify impactful product opportunities
- Creating and driving go-to-market strategies; including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, and essential messaging; to convert, grow, and retain our our target audience
- Overseeing the product marketing metrics; work with our growing data analyst team to measure performance and identify optimizations
- Partnering with Sales and Customer Success to create a holistic approach to release planning, roll-out, training and enablement, and ongoing customer engagement.
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- Experience building and driving the Product Marketing function with success the B2B or B2B2C space
- A deep love for customer-based research, data, diving into demos and your understanding of the market to empower sales, support customer success, and drive product prioritization.
- Strong quantitative ability and deductive skills, allowing you to distinguish the signal from the noise
- Extraordinary communication skills across writing, presenting, and, most importantly, storytelling
- Excellent program or project management skills with ability to track multiple simultaneous streams of work while creating consensus and alignment across multiple stakeholders
- The ability to talk to and demonstrate the impact your work has had, including a review of how your work led to specific sample sales and marketing results
- Prior experience in the FinTech or Mortgage Tech is a plus
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We're a company focused on capabilities and would still love to hear from you, so please apply!
Expected Comp: $120,000-$145,000
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description