Senior Product Marketing Manager at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Let us tell you a little about us:
At Pushpay, our vision is to build world-class giving and engagement solutions that help organizations achieve their missions. We’re at a point where we are growing and looking for exceptional talent to join our team and help us continue achieving remarkable growth.
We’ve built an amazing culture where coworkers are friends and everyone has fun while getting work done. Our company offers amazing opportunities for development and growth, a great benefits package, and a rewarding work environment where employees feel valued, and their contributions celebrated.
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
We need a rockstar who can own the go-to-market strategy and execution for one of our flagship products. The ideal candidate is a team player with a bias for action and a proven track record of successfully bringing products and features to market. In this position, you will be responsible for driving long-term product marketing strategies, increasing customer success, and achieving company growth goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead with data, spend time researching and analyzing our market, leveraging insights and analysis of the market, competitors, sales, and customers, to understand how to best position our products and services and drive an effective GTM strategy.
- Work alongside product and engineering teams to develop features and the future of the product.
- Define compelling and differentiated messaging that conveys a powerful story and consistently communicates our value proposition across channels.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to build and execute a successful product marketing plan inclusive of messaging, training and enablement, segment campaigns, media and ads, channels, content, pr and analyst strategies.
- Lead with data, perform pricing analysis, and own pricing and packaging recommendations, promotions, and adjustments for product and features.
- Develop compelling product content and training materials in collaboration with internal stakeholders to enable sales, customer success, marketing to onboard new buyers and deliver continuous value to existing customers.
- Create technical training and support content to allow implementation, support, and customer service teams to provide value and positive impact.
- Write and manage knowledge center articles, tool-tips, e-learning courses, resources, release notes, and product announcements to inform and educate customers.
- Own the end-to-end project management and launch of new features and products.
- Work alongside development and customer success to support post-launch activities and drive product adoption.
- Analyze feature usage and user behavior to develop strategies to reduce time to value, drive activation and boost retention.
- Partner with customer success and sales to create effective strategies for upselling and cross-selling.
- Function as a critical thought leader and influencer for your product and subject area.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product marketing, marketing, customer success and/or product management experience, preferably in the B2B space.
- Proven track record creating and executing effective strategies with the goal of increasing sales, customer adoption, and retention.
- Experience successfully bringing new products and features to market.
- Experience working collaboratively, and cross-functionally with leadership, product teams, sales and support teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects.
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM outcomes.
- Revenue marketing mindset and proven success in driving bottom-line growth.
- Customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating them into actionable strategies.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
- Effective communication skills who easily moves between multiple audiences and across teams, from C-level to entry-level, internal and external.
*If you live in WA - this will not be a remote position, you will be required to work out of our WA office (once we are permitted back).
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) match program
- Competitive salary
- 15 days starting PTO
- 11 paid company holidays