Senior Product Marketing Manager at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help formulate and lead our product and go-to-market strategies. As the first product marketing role at ReCharge, you will define the company’s product marketing vision and strategy to drive adoption and growth of ReCharge’s platform. You will work closely with product, sales, and marketing to implement this strategy. This role is critical to the success of our marketing and sales teams at ReCharge and will report to the VP of Marketing.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Identify and size target markets.
- Develop clear positioning and messaging for the ReCharge product.
- Develop and lead go-to-market strategy for the launch of new products and features.
- Enable sales through the development of messaging, content, and training resources that demonstrate the value of our product.
- Analyze first and third party data to inform marketing strategies that will drive adoption and growth.
- Identify customer use cases and distill those into insights that can be used by team members in both marketing and sales.
- Work across product, sales, and marketing to define target personas and target verticals.
- Develop content and messaging to reach target personas and verticals.
- Create sales tools such as playbooks, call scripts, presentations, etc.
- Become passionate about the ecommerce/subscription industry and motivated by making merchants on our platform successful.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a product marketing role
- 3-4 years of experience within the ecommerce industry
- Experience positioning software products in a B2B organization
- Experience and deep familiarity with the ecommerce industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in quantitative and qualitative analysis coupled with critical thinking skills
- History of ideating and executing on impactful go-to-market strategies
- Prior experience in a start-up or high-growth company is a plus
- Excellent project management and ability to stay organized
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.