Senior Product Marketing Manager at Granicus
The Product Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing analysis, strategies, and programs to improve product positioning, product launches, and demand generation that builds long-term growth and competitive advantage. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll report to the Senior Product Marketing Director and help define and promote the value our solutions bring to customers to assist in retention and new sales. This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits. This position will interface with product management, professional services, customer success, and sales as required to ensure projects include all required input.
What You Get To Do:
- Work closely with customers, sales and product teams to create product line sales strategy and deliverables to ensure success in a new emerging market
- Maintain understanding of product line strengths and weaknesses to help develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Analyze data and conduct interviews to better understand how customers use our solutions
- Perform competitive research to profile our key competitors
- Conduct interviews to assist in defining buyer personas
- Manage product content including one sheets, website content, videos, blogs, webinars etc.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage cross-functional implementation
- Work and communicate cross functionally to drive strategic demand generation efforts, like account-based marketing or cross-sell campaigns
- Manage multiple projects to successfully complete by a designated deadline
- Learn about the fast-paced software industry
What We Need In You:
- 5-7 years of Product Marketing experience
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- Self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
- Passion and/or experience in working with public sector entities
- Experience in researching and analyzing market landscape and competitive intelligence
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Demonstrated above average written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and professional when interacting with clients, onsite staffing, and representing Granicus to the general public
- Experience working with international and virtual teams
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.