Senior Product Marketing Manager at Four Winds Interactive
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Four Winds Interactive you will develop and lead the launch of FWI’s workplace and guest facing hospitality products. We are seeking an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about product marketing in the hi-tech industry. In this role you will develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, customer, and competitive landscape. Attention to detail, creativity, strong analytical capabilities, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into value propositions is crucial.
- Own the go-to-market process for FWI’s most important products and market segments
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to set, monitor and achieve financial and market objectives.
- Develop Competitive & market analysis, persona definitions, product messaging/positioning,, and sales tools.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Finance on product pricing and packaging.
Requirements for Success:
- 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing and/or Product Management.
- Strong knowledge of messaging/positioning hi-tech, SaaS and cloud topics.
- Proven success in discovering new use cases, TCO, and ROI opportunities.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills with high comfort level speaking on webinars, at conferences, and industry events.
- Critical thinking to help with analysis of business, market and competitive trends.
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds including executives.
Helpful for Success:
- Be inquisitive about the market and emerging trends.
- Understanding of relevant technologies: similar products and services.
- Research, data collection, and analysis tool capabilities.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.