Senior Product Marketing Manager (SaaS) at Convercent by OneTrust
If you're a Product Marketing professional with SaaS experience, keep reading!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are dedicated to not only becoming a Convercent product expert, but also staying at the forefront of the Ethics & Compliance industry. You are an evangelist to and for the E&C profession & practitioner. You deeply understand what motivates our buyers to engage with technology to solve problems, what drives investment and impact inside their E&C programs and how to apply Convercent solutions to achieve the business outcomes they are seeking.
Hyper-focused on growth, you proactively gather and share market, customer and competitive feedback across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success and Professional Services to inform the product roadmap and grow the accessible market for Convercent solutions. You learn quickly, communicate clearly, collaborate effectively, and act decisively.
If the above describes you to a T, we want to meet you!
- Proactively track and understand existing and upcoming regulations, standards, and industry trends impacting the E&C professional
- Know your buyers and their buying criteria, your competition and how to crush them and your sales funnel – why we win and most importantly why we lose
- Turn this intel into actionable business and product recommendations, and ongoing messaging and communications strategy to neutralize FUD and differentiate your offering(s)
- Live and breathe the functional capabilities of your offering(s), how they deliver value and create market differentiation – and simplify this messaging for the customer
- Consistently join sales calls, customer on-sites, and attend/speak at trade shows and events
- Constantly strategize offers and promotions to initiate upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Listen and adapt pricing and packaging to remove friction and accelerate conversion
- Embed customer stories and use cases into marketing materials and talk tracks
- Own and execute strategy to operationalize, track, and refine performance reporting for your offering(s)
- Track key analysts, their upcoming reports and manage strategy, preparation and content for briefings and strategy days
- Report regularly on trends in market, competitive intel, and customer feedback
- Own planning and execution of product launches by coordinating delivery across Product, Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineers, and Implementation teams
- Partner with Marketing to plan ongoing integrated marketing campaigns to position, message and drive demand for your offering(s)
- Partner with Sales Enablement to communicate key updates and maintain evergreen training materials
- Partner with Sales Consultants to develop and test product demos scripted in customer language, shaped by real-world use cases
- Pair with in-house Ethics team to develop messaging framework for thought leadership topics, key events/influencers, regulatory best practices, case studies, and proof points
- Work with Professional Services and Customer Success teams to identify key customers for case studies and testimonials
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years in product marketing or product management role, enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of successful product launches and enabling a direct sales team
- Bias towards execution, and yet an instinct for big picture thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Ability to understand technology and abstract business/solution value into clear message
- Skilled in global, B2B, value-based selling into complex buying scenarios, working with non-technical buyers
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $143,000 - $161,000 base salary + annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.