Senior Product Marketing Manager - Partnerships
Workiva is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help in driving the strategy and execution of our Partnership Programs. This person will work cross-functionally with internal and external business stakeholders to deliver an effective go-to-market strategy in support of our various technology partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
Develop partnership launch strategy and plans and coordinates execution of go-to-market programs with corporate marketing and solution product marketing teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, market, and the customer
- Develop and execute the GTM launch strategy for solutions, products, and initiatives across Partner Alliances and Enablement, and Direct Sales teams
- Works with Outbound Marketing on the development and measurement of go-to-market programs
- Collaborates with Product Management, Sales Operations, and Sales training for successful sales rollouts of sales enablement and support tools
- Develop and manage the overall positioning and messaging of Workiva’s partner solutions
- Work directly with our partners to develop joint materials and campaigns
- Define the strategy for working with Workiva’s partners in our joint product marketing efforts
- Supports plan for partner success: Work closely with business development and demand generation teams to execute high-velocity, high-impact lead generation campaigns and develop enablement and training materials to onboard and nurture partners
- Develop, cultivate, and support the ongoing customer lifecycle for partners with marketing, training, and sales strategies and tactics
- Monitors health of launch programs and partners
Product Marketing and Sales Consulting & Support: Provides consulting and management support to Marketing and Sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Develop bill of materials for launch of all new partners including playbooks, qualification guides, objection handling, ROI calculators, competitive kill sheets, and FAQs; actively support the business development team with training and deal support to help close partner deals
- Performs market, customer, and partner research
- Understands and develops pricing and packaging strategies
- Builds marketing and sales plans to penetrate market
- Meets with customers and partners along with Product Management and Sales to explore market opportunities
- Works with Marketing department to build marketing and sales collateral and webinar content in coordination with solution Product Marketing teams
- Acts as the product evangelist, internally and externally, by supporting special sales calls or designated speaking engagements
Product Management Consulting & Support: Provides consulting and management support to product managers and development teams, including identifying and prioritizing product features based on partner and market analysis
- Proposes new features or products by organizing product council “input sessions” with key stakeholders and developing business case studies and plans to justify pursuing new product capabilities to support partnership and integration strategy
- Works with Product Managers to prioritize projects for Development team, based on market and sales, and partner data and product launch schedules
- Develops feature adoption tactics with support of the Product Management team
- Coordinates training and education of customers and partners to keep pace with new features and functionality
What You’ll Need:
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, business, or similar area of study
- 7-10 years of experience in roles that relate to product marketing, including product management, marketing, and partnership programs
- Experience launching and working with partners in the SaaS industry and a solid understanding of the broader ecosystem of vendors and solutions in the market is required
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B market development and sales channel support is preferred
- Successful track record of building marketing and sales programs for ongoing revenue streams
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills
- Basic understanding of APIs, connectors, and integration applications
- High comfort level working in a technology environment; experience in the technology sector preferred
- Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market needs
- Passion for working with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on our Muse Page: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/workiva