Senior Product Marketing Manager, GTM (Insurance) at Parsyl
Parsyl is an insurance technology company that delivers data driven cargo insurance solutions for essential supply chains including vaccines and medicines, perishable foods and other sensitive goods. Our mission is to end the days of “ship and pray” and build a world where everyone, everywhere can trust the quality of the goods they rely on, from the foods they eat to the medicines they need.
We are working to achieve this by combining smart sensors, data insights, and data-driven insurance to improve risk resiliency and safeguard goods in transit and storage. This unique combination of IoT and insurance means our customers can use data to make supply chains more transparent, safe and sustainable - better for people and the planet.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Parsyl led the formation of the Global Health Risk Facility, the world’s dedicated insurance solution for distributing Covid-19 vaccines and other essential health products around the globe.
Where you fit in:
Parsyl is looking for a creative and strategic product marketer to accelerate customer acquisition for our connected cargo insurance products. You’ll help build and tell the story of Parsyl’s modern and data-driven insurance offerings in a compelling, differentiated and accurate way. You’ll work closely with our insurance, product, sales and marketing teams to develop strategies and initiatives that drive high quality leads through broker channels and insured customers.
You will own Parsyl Insurance’s go-to-market strategy and will be responsible for understanding how to market and sell to broker and customer audiences, articulating Parsyl’s value proposition, and executing on campaigns to reach and influence brokers and buyers. You’ll support sales enablement, develop messaging and materials, research and report on customer insights, and map out buyer personas that provide structure and insight for sales and product strategies.
You are a good fit for the role if you have demonstrated GTM experience, thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with many stakeholders. Exposure or experience in the insurance or fintech industries and the broker/client relationship is a strong plus.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Sales enablement - work collaboratively with insurance, product, marketing and sales teams to understand and communicate product strategy to brokers and insurance customers through marketing initiatives
- Research buyer profiles and customer insights to develop messaging and positioning for new and existing insurance products and features
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies and campaigns, own content and product messaging, marketing campaigns, and external facing communication
- Further Parsyl’s understanding of our target market, audience, buyers and competitors
- Report to the Director of Marketing and Communications; work closely with the insurance and sales teams
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a product marketing role, ideally with experience in insurance or financial services/fintech industries
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Ability to produce high quality, concise, and compelling content
- Success working cross-functionally across teams, building internal relationships and collaborating across an organization (product, sales, marketing)
- Functional usage of Hubspot marketing and CMS platform (or similar)
- Digital advertising production and analytics
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
It's a plus if you also have...
- Experience in marine cargo insurance or perishable logistics/supply chain
- Digital content creation (video editing or production, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Qualities We Look For:
- Mission -- You are highly motivated and inspired by our mission to improve health and save money for people across the globe.
- Grit -- You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at an early stage startup.
- High Standards -- You take pride in your work and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity -- You are energized by finding creative solutions to new situations.
- Self-Starter -- You are ambitious and take initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Humility -- You approach your work with humility and a willingness to collaborate and learn from those around you in order to produce the best outcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary with a base compensation range of $90,000-$130,000 depending on experience and location
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness and commuter benefit
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Continuing education stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistance available (Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN candidates strongly preferred, but remote candidates, or candidates willing to relocate will be considered)
Please note that you will be asked to submit a portfolio with your application. Your application cannot be considered without a portfolio submission.