AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We’re reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals shares a passion for the promise technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring an Senior Product Marketer to synthesize market, consumer, product, and competitive inputs into driving the highest possible revenue for the business.
The Senior Product Marketing will perform activities such as product positioning to target customers, sales messaging development, competitive analysis, and product differentiation among others. The candidate has strong experience in product marketing roles with specific B2B industrial expertise in the areas of positioning, sales enablement and go-to market. This individual is a great outbound communicator, having honed their skills over years of experience and exposure in interactive marketing positions.
As our Senior Product Marketer, you will work to:
- Deliver product positioning and messaging that differentiates AMP from the competition, fits the customers’ current mindset and maximizes the strength of every marketing and communication channel in the process in order to raise product awareness in the market
- Owns development and oversight of sales tools inclusive of sales presentations, case studies, product videos, website content, and training needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer's journey
- Collaborates with product management in creating and managing technical collateral, datasheets, etc., communicating specifications and features
- Execute and oversee go-to-market plans for integrated product launches for new products, product features, and product solutions.
- Understand our customer segments, needs, their business challenges and buying behaviors
- Understand market trends and the current competitive situation at all times
- Provide input and support to product management on product pricing, product strategy and analysis
- Ensure that our products constantly grow in the market and that our products are constantly moving from awareness to adoption in new market segments through post-launch evaluation
- Prepare final reports, analyses, and findings that are presented to AMP leadership, critical stakeholders, and external partners.
- Present market analyses to collaborating marketing leadership and product management
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 7-10 years of professional marketing experience with 3-5 years in a meaningful position in a product marketing department (e.g. Product Marketing Manager or a Director of Product Marketing)
- At least 5 years of B2B experience (preferably in markets like industrial automation, capital equipment, additive manufacturing, commercial energy, etc.)
- Experience working at venture-funded growth-stage companies within emerging technology markets and thrives in a DIY environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to market plans for products, enhanced features and services
- Demonstrated experience in the field of marketing, dealing specifically with product positioning and best practice sales enablement
- Creative ability to craft product messaging that resonates and connects with the diverse demographics of B2B customers
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, as well as passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics
- Strong ability to synthesize market data and provide solutions even on short notice or constrained deadlines
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration
- MBA a plus
- International business experience a plus
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.