Senior Partner Product Marketing Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s combination of AI and machine learning paired with human processes has helped to fuel the growth of the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with a prior criminal history to find employment and we pride ourselves on putting the applicant experience at the center of everything we do. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the Checkr business and we are looking to hire a Senior Partner Product Marketing Manager. Through the existing product marketing efforts we have established a customer informed product roadmap, value based messaging, persona definitions as well as sales and customer service enablement. With this baseline, we are looking for a Senior Partner Product Marketing Manager, to work cross functionally and with external partners to expand the reach of the Checkr value proposition to help us accelerate awareness and deliver increased revenue. We are looking for someone who is an expert in positioning complex products in the market while also having a passion and positive track record working with partners to help accelerate business in the enterprise via partner relationships and strong B2B sales. To do this job you need to be skilled in both planning and execution, able to work cross-functionally, and leverage internal stakeholders and partners to deliver effective results. The ideal candidate will bring to the table past experiences positioning complex product in the market as well as a solid track record in partnering with internal and external partners to develop valuable stories and content that position Checkr as the industry leader.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Build out our partner marketing strategy and partner program
- Build and maintain content in our partner portal to enable our partners to sell Checkr to their client base
- Create partner specific value messaging, presentations, demos, case studies and collateral to enable our partner’s sales team to sell Checkr
- Develop joint marketing messages, thought leadership and demand gen content with our partner’s marketing team to support a GTM with our joint sales teams.
- Build relationships with partners’ marketing and sales teams to develop mutually beneficial activity and drive pipeline
- Partner with the broader Checkr marketing team to produce high fidelity externally-facing content including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides and more
- Work with business development, product, industry, customer service, finance and others to develop compelling pricing and packaging models to help differentiate our offerings and fuel ongoing growth
- Work with the Checkr events team to develop events that leverage partner solutions and participation to deliver compelling content, customer stories and calls to action help drive our business
- Develop differentiated corporate and product messages to represent the company in the market be that in sales materials, customer facing marketing and events
- Connect with customers, prospects, sales teams and partners to show them the future potential when working with Checkr
- Engage sales enablement to supplement the appropriate sales enablement tools that will assist sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle
- Understand the Checkr product suite and our partner integrations in depth to help build content including demos and other assets to help sell Checkr on the website to our prospects that use one of our partners
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing team to drive the business including tracking, measuring and reporting on objectives
- Work with product and sales to reflect customer, partner and integration needs to prioritize the 3, 6 and 12 month roadmap
- 5+ years marketing, partner marketing, business development and product marketing experience with a passion for the new world of work
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Experience working with partner’s marketing team to develop joint messaging, value props and GTM plans
- Experience leading partner enablement internally and enablement for partner’s sales team
- Experience partnering with demand team to drive pipeline through partner marketing activities
- Experience developing pricing models, strategy and rolling out to field teams and customers
- Knowledge and understanding of complex sales organizations with a passion for doing product marketing that helps the bottom line and drives business.
- Experience working to help customers tell their stories through compelling assets
- Demonstrated ability to speak in front of large internal and external audiences
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams, alliance partners and channel partners
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of salesforce.com, etc.
- Ability to build compelling stories and slides in PowerPoint, Prezi and/or other tools
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.