Senior Paid Social Marketing Manager at Angi
Senior Paid Social Media Marketing Manager
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About the team:
Angi’s cutting edge performance marketing team is on a mission to help people love where they live. Our team works together to drive business growth and positive contribution margin by acquiring new customers and maximizing yield and revenue from paid marketing channels. The team has leadership visibility, 8-figure budgets, dedicated support from Facebook, and wide-open opportunities for growth.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for analytical leaders and Paid Social marketing experts to grow our campaigns and drive continuous optimization to increase efficiency. You’ll own campaigns and programs across all major paid social media platforms inclusive of both prospecting and re-targeting programs across FB, IG, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok as well as prioritizing testing into new channels. Specifically, you will:
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns across paid social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc
- Optimize campaigns to successfully meet ROI and run-rate goals using last touch attribution as well as MTA
- Monitor and report on daily campaign performance and conduct analysis and investigations using Excel, Looker, and SQL.
- Build and utilize advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts
- Participate in brainstorming, scoping and prioritizing new A/B test initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Execute tests across in order to optimize performance and help tune algorithms in order to grow the scale and efficiency of our programs.
- Evaluate test results using Excel & R to determine if the results meet success criteria and if they are statistically significant.
- Work together with our creative team and 3rd party creative tools to ensure a continuous flow of new creative to test, understand which elements of a creative drive performance and create transparency for stakeholder teams on creative performance.
- Partner with marketing analytics and data science to understand channel interaction effects as well as channel ROAS and user LTV.
- Develop audience strategies to improve campaign performance and reach new groups of customers.
- Collaborate with our in-house analytics and technology teams to conduct performance deep dives and inspire the next generation of our portfolio management tools.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in using performance marketing with at least 3 years of experience in paid social media marketing with at least 6 figure monthly budgets.
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and the ability to turn trends into actionable insights and hypothesis
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is a must. Ability to use SQL is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills (e.g., coordinating, building consensus, influencing without authority, listening, being open to other perspectives)
- Passion for hands-on contribution as well as team management
- Strong oral and written communication
We value diversity: We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living. This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world