Senior Media Strategist
90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We’re looking for….
- Responsible for paid media campaigns (including strategic campaign development,
- planning, vendor management and negotiation, advertising execution, optimization, managing creative processes, trafficking, reporting) across full-funnel digital tactics including programmatic, partner direct, out of home, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with media vendors, draft and submit RFPs, evaluate proposals, provide media POVs and reconcile media buys
- Ability to use campaign briefs to create a relevant target audience for campaigns
- Aid client team in the development of paid media strategies for a diverse range of agency clients, including complex, global B2B and B2C
- Collaborate with 90octane teams on cross-channel program strategy and with designers and storytellers to ensure content is engaging and adheres to best practices
- Advanced knowledge of campaign and platform analytics and the ability to use data to determine ideal budgets across channels & measure program effectiveness against KPIs and business outcomes
- Use channel-specific data to measure program effectiveness against KPIs
- Ability to be a point of contact for the various internal client teams as well as having a strong client presence during strategic planning and reporting
- Experience working in multiple program types
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and paid social media
- Understanding of social advertising platforms and tools (Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Experience with retargeting, audience segmentation and lead generation
- Ability to manage against aggressive timelines with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities
- Knowledge of digital tactics (paid media, paid search) and how they work together
What We Want For You
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.