Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Skupos
Company. What we are building:
Skupos drives revenue growth across all segments of the convenience retail industry through technology that connects both retailers and brands to their shoppers. With a focus on independent stores and small chains which make up nearly 80% of the market, the Skupos platform enables both retailers and brands to compete through better understanding and serving their customers. Founded in 2016, a growing network of 14,000+ customers across all 50 states rely on Skupos to boost sales volume and increase their customer base.
Role. An overview of the position:
The Senior Marketing Ops Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations, including (but not limited to): HubSpot, Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead Routing: Partner closely with sales leadership and operations to continually improve and refine lead scoring, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle
- Lead Scoring: Drive the development, implementation, and optimization of a data-driven, lead scoring model, helping to prioritize leads on both the enterprise and retail side of the business
- Campaigns: Day-to-day support of Hubspot emails, templates and landing pages (in partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager). Shape the operations strategy and implementation for campaigns executed through the broader marketing team, including email nurtures, webinars, and other marketing automation campaigns
- Reporting and Analytics: Build dashboards and continuously monitor marketing KPIs, campaign performance, pipeline and revenue attribution
- Data Management: Develop strategy for continual optimization of Hubspot and SFDC integration and data flow between systems. Analyze and advise on database issues, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database objectives.
Skills & Experience. We are looking for:
- 8+ yrs experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, ideally in B2B / two sided marketplace context
- 2+ years experience setting up and optimizing marketing automation software (preferred HubSpot & Salesforce)
- Strong ability to track analyze and optimize marketing performance
- Incredibly process oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Analytically minded - uses data to make decisions; experience with SQL is a bonus
- Experience automating successful marketing strategies through technology and general fluency in marketing tech stacks
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company and industry
- Email development, website development, HubL experience preferred
Salary is based on location and experience.
Salary range in Denver, CO: $105,000 - $115,000.
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
As of July, our physical office spaces have reopened on a voluntary basis. Our Skuad members are allowed onsite if they are fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final vaccine dose). That being said, we will continue to manage our interview process virtually, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance.
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let the People Team know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - we are in your corner!