Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Whispir (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the Position
We're looking for a dynamic B2B SaaS marketing operations expert who loves to test, measure, and break new ground to strengthen our global demand generation engine. The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager will work on building a cutting-edge, measurable strategy that will get our sales pipeline flowing. By overseeing the design and execution of of a world-class demand generation engine, you'll drive high-quality leads and optimize opportunities at all stages.
Working closely with sales and marketing leadership, you'll recommend ways to streamline and accelerate how we drive, prioritize, qualify, and score leads. The ideal candidate has deep expertise in various online and offline B2B demand generation modalities, knows HubSpot, Salesforce and other martech solutions top to bottom, and can use these skills to implement and integrate a top performing lead engine You know how to map and optimize an end-to-end lead journey for maximum efficiency and conversion, and you ensure no lead is left behind.
- Build a predictable, scalable revenue generation engine to position Whispir as the omnichannel communications leader
- Maintain a healthy, functioning HubSpot instance including lead scoring, lifecycle automation, audience segments, nurture programs, and integrations with other systems
- Partner closely with Whispir’s Digital Transformation Team to contribute to high-priority revenue initiatives in close coordination with marketing and sales leadership
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders, especially website developers, paid media managers, and regional marketers to execute campaigns and monitor website performance
- Work cross functionally to define demand generation performance metrics and build dashboards and reports to track them in real-time
- Build and maintain lead nurture efforts that deliver high quality MQLs that are ready to buy
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Create compelling presentation materials and process documentation that include both strategy and time-bound tactics to motivate cross-divisional buy-in to the plan
- Proactively explore data to uncover trends, discover KPIs, and apply hypothesis testing
- Lead and execute projects autonomously and to a high level of quality across multiple stakeholders and systems
- Ensure Whispir’s omnichannel marketing strategy is carried out successfully through our marketing automation tools
- Bring a clear understanding of Demand Generation business goals and context informing projects and priorities
- Know how to implement and integrate new technology tools
- Stay on top of marketing and industry trends, bring new ideas for connecting with our audience, and stay up to date on the latest marketing best practices
- Monitor MQL to SQL performance and ask for sales feedback on what worked and didn’t so we can refine your approach
- Oversee the marketing contact database and segmentation strategy, including data integrity and controls
- Additional assignments as required
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, and MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a high growth B2B business, preferably SaaS
- Experience with ABM and Marketing Automation platforms – Demandbase/Outreach/HubSpot
- Experience with website and CRM tools - Salesforce Cloud, Intercom, etc.
- Deep knowledge of all facets of the buyer's journey, across different personas throughout the marketing and sales funnel
- Expertise with lead and sales process mapping from first contact to contract and beyond, with the ability to process map and execute back-end technology integrations and automations
- Analytical and data driven with the proven ability to measure performance and connect insights via Google Analytics, HubSpot reporting, and Salesforce reporting
- Experience with Email platforms - Pardot/Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Marketo/HubSpot - advantage
- Experience with website and CRM tools - Salesforce Cloud, Optimizely, Intercom, Drift, Calendly/Chili Piper - advantage
- Strong project management skills - leading end to end processes with multiple stakeholders, especially developers and product teams
- Possess a working knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and best practices of web design and UI/UX design related to SEO and demand generation
- Self-driven with an unwavering attention to detail and deadlines
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Generous PTO, 20 days + public holidays
- Flexible office hours e.g. in office 2 days per week, work from home 3 days per week
- Company healthcare plan
- Company dental plan and vision plan
- Pre-paid parking for when you work at the office
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- A day of leave to volunteer and engage with humanity
- Plus, more great things such as employee referral bonuses, employee awards program with cash bonus and other great benefits
- Salary range: $110 - $130k USD
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
Whispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!