Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Fivetran (Remote)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Marketing Operations and be responsible for driving insights to inform key business decisions. You will be responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations (see list below). Your mission is to bring global operational excellence to Fivetran across all stages of our funnel, from lead creation to pipeline conversion. You'll work closely with Marketing Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Sales leaders to support Marketing across the globe, supporting our cross-functional Global GTM Team. You will partner closely with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and SDR teams to provide insights to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics.As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- MAP Ownership: Be responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations, including (but not limited to): Marketo, Salesforce, LeanData, Metadata.io, Demandbase One, Drift, Terminus, Segment, Google Analytics.
- Data-driven Optimization: Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and changes to strategy.
- Lead Routing: Partner closely with sales leadership and operations to continually improve and refine lead scoring, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle
- Lead Scoring: Drive the development, implementation, and optimization of a data-driven, lead scoring model, helping to prioritize leads on both the enterprise and retail side of the business
- Campaigns: Shape the operations strategy and implementation for campaigns executed through the broader marketing team, including email nurtures, webinars, and other marketing automation campaigns
- Customer Marketing: Build out the foundational marketing operations processes to support customer marketing efforts.
- Multi-touch attribution and reporting: Build dashboards and continuously monitor marketing KPIs, campaign performance, pipeline and revenue attribution
- Data Management: Develop strategy for continual optimization of Marketo and SFDC integration and data flow between systems. Analyze and advise on database issues, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database objectives.
- Partner with Marketing Leadership: Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling
- Minimum 4 years experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations - including 2 years in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years experience setting up and optimizing marketing automation software (preferred Marketo & Salesforce)
- Incredibly process oriented and organized; strong project management skills and time management
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Analytically minded - uses data to make decisions; experience with SQL or BI platforms (like Looker) is a bonus
- Experience automating successful marketing strategies through technology and general fluency in marketing tech stacks
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company and industry
- BONUS POINTS:
- Experience with Martech tools like Bizible, Metadata.io, Terminus, Drift, Demandbase One, LeanData, Salesloft, Chili Piper
- Experience with Data Enrichment vendors like Clearbit, D&B
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.