Senior Marketing Operations Lead
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior Lead within the Marketing Operations team to own the development of the Marketing budget. Marketing Operations is a new team focused on Marketing financial analysis and systems, closely supporting Marketing senior leadership and the Digital, Indirect, and TV Marketing teams.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Collaborate with Marketing leads to understand key business drivers.
- Own development of bottoms-up Marketing budget in collaboration with stakeholders across the business.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed, e.g. net 60 term exceptions, SAC sensitivity.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Senior Marketing Operations Lead candidate will have the following:
- 1-2 years of direct experience managing a budget cycle and/or building a bottoms-up budget.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex analytical insights in a simple, concise manner and to build strong relationships with other teams to effectively convert insights into action.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience, ideally including coursework in finance or accounting.
- Proven experience or education in a finance/analysis role, preferably in a subscription marketing business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Experience with SQL and Tableau preferred.