SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER - ECOMM
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead B2C electronic communications efforts (email and PUSH) across for Dice, helping to drive engagement with tech professionals.
- Develop and define yearly eCommunications roadmap and strategy to improve ROI and meet business goals (email/PUSH notifications)
- Manage large email base and ensure best in class delivery
- Assist in the creation and deployment of eCommunications (email/PUSH) campaigns across Dice
- Provide business stakeholders ongoing performance analytics and data on eCommunications campaigns
- Work closely with product team to build a seamless customer journey
- Manage the process by which eCommunications campaigns are requested, scheduled, and delivered across brands and teams.
- Manage team resources in order to optimize the creation, deployment, and reporting of eCommunications campaigns across brands.
- Define and implement new functionality and product offerings to increase performance
- Work with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new system implementations (i.e. PUSH)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regional legislation i.e. GDPR
- Continuously drive innovation
- Plan, manage and take responsibility for the budget and re-prioritize for improved ROI
- Direct supervisory responsibility of the eCommunications team, consisting of 2 employees
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience, including 3 years related analytical database marketing experience, including email and PUSH notifications
- Experience working with large, complex data warehouses and SQL experience preferred
- 3 years team management experience required
- Proven campaign management experience defining targeting strategies that drive results
- Proven lifecycle management experience driving conversions and engagement results
- Technically minded with the ability to translate between the business and technical teams
- Strong data and analytical skills; utilizing and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with business partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives within a team of marketing professionals
- Track record of acquisition and retention in an online business including general MVT testing and optimization
- Third party management experience required
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools – Google Analytics and Adobe preferred
- Experience with Responsys preferred
- Strong HTML knowledge required
- Project management skills with experience in prioritization and planning essential
- Excellent presentation, writing and conceptual skills with demonstrated experience in working with new media initiatives
- A strong work ethic and an attitude to solve problems and manage situations quickly and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Business proficiency in English is essential
- Good team player and people manager
Required Education and/or Experience
- Marketing Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.