Senior Marketing Manager - B2B at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is poised for significant growth and we’re looking for an experienced marketer who can lead the charge on marketing strategies that will help us get there. As Senior Manager, Owner Marketing you will oversee all lifecycle marketing initiatives spanning from lead generation to loyalty and will be responsible for delivering results that directly contribute to business goals. Our culture is fast-paced yet methodical with the support of a larger, well-funded company.
We’re looking for a marketing leader who has guided brands through high growth periods and can bring proven tricks of the trade to help us achieve our goals at Evolve. If you’re an innovative leader who challenges the status quo, has a keen ability to prioritize work that will deliver the most value and an innate ability to inspire high-performing teams, this role would be a great fit for you!
What you’ll do
- Lead Evolve’s full-funnel Owner Marketing efforts. This includes ownership of all Marketing campaigns that support Owner demand generation and Owner loyalty.
- Responsible for developing Owner Marketing goals and objectives that align to broader business goals and owning performance of key metrics including lead generation, CPL, CPMQL and CPA.
- Develop prioritized marketing roadmaps designed to meet goals and present to Marketing leadership for approval. Lead your team in executing the selected initiatives.
- Manage the Owner Marketing Budget and make recommendations to marketing leadership for annual, quarterly and monthly budget requirements to support goals.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to prioritize and execute on initiatives that have the highest potential to impact business Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Review Owner Marketing KPI reporting with Marketing leadership and various marketing stakeholders. Lead discussions around trends and prioritize actions we need to take to ensure Marketing goals are achieved.
- Build presentations to update key stakeholders on KPI performance, learnings from key initiatives, general function updates and more.
- Proactively research and test new go-to-market tactics that have potential to impact Owner Marketing goals. Present recommendations to Marketing leadership for review.
- Hire, coach and manage a team of managers and/or specialists to support the Owner Marketing function.
What makes you a great fit
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years people leadership experience
- Proven ability to use data to develop prioritized marketing roadmaps, tell performance stories and make recommendations for course corrections
- Proven experience managing digital and traditional marketing campaigns generating positive ROAS
- Strong business acumen and results oriented
- Deep understanding of the customer journey (from awareness to loyalty) and how to leverage Marketing strategy, tactics and technology to deploy communications that support customers each step of the way
- Strong sense of ownership, outstanding problem-solving skills, and the ability to inspire team members to stay on task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $110,000-$140,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.