Ibotta is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead a team responsible for executing on Ibotta’s advertising products and promotional strategy. Drive strategy and cross-functional alignment to achieve success for the Ibotta brand and Ibotta partners.
- Define, develop and deliver new strategies on our advertising product offering, seasonal event calendar, and promotional strategy.
- Responsible for cross-functional initiatives to generate revenue and operational success - working closely with the Ibotta Client Partnerships team and senior leadership.
- Manage and optimize ad products workflows, testing, & internal systems. Find common ground solutions that satisfy the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Provide 1:1 coaching and professional development to all team members. Provide balanced feedback across different teams creating strong cross functional partnerships.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in digital advertising or similar including 3+ years of people management experience.
- Technical skills: GSuite, analytical skills, deep knowledge of data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with a sales team and/or clients
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Background in media buying, campaign management, or account management
- Experience owning a revenue quota
- Familiarity with pricing and yield management
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven
- Ability to motivate a team
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $90,000 - $110,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.