Senior Marketing Campaign Manager at JumpCloud
| 3004 | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:10 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, August 21, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
We are looking for a marketer who wants to bring the best of B2C into our B2B world. As a product led growth (PLG) business, with an unlimited free offering, we have an incredible marketing opportunity for you. This role will bring new users to our platform and engage them through content and programs that make early product experiences great and help users quickly find value in the breadth of the platform. This is a key hire with an important role. The right candidate has an enormous potential to grow here.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be accountable for meeting business KPIs through building programs and working across marketing teams to lead successful execution. This position requires a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and the candidate should have a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns in a SaaS B2B environment. This position will require a strategic mindset and an ability to tactically execute.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for JumpCloud owning strategy, execution, optimization and reporting, while leveraging inbound and account-based marketing as a framework to generate demand, engagement and expansion.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing functions, sales, and management teams to drive timely completion of deliverables per program, and channel - including digital, website, paid media, email, nurture, field events, and marketing operations.
- Partner with sales teams to maximize yield from all campaigns coordinating campaign touches across marketing and sales functions.
- Define goals in the development and execution of campaigns that seamlessly integrate into company-wide business objectives.
- Manage the development of programs, segmented lists, automations, workflows and reports across the marketing technology stack for your campaigns, ensuring that all marketing operations work is executed flawlessly.
- Own the reporting and analysis of integrated marketing campaigns, and present recommendations, reports, and findings to the broader organization.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role.
- 5+ years of B2B or ecommerce marketing experience. Previous experience at a high growth, B2B SaaS organization is required. Experience with converting free to paid is preferred.
- Proficiency with strategy and execution of demand generation programs, including omni-channel marketing as well as global marketing campaign management.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Excellent project management skills.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $90,000 - 110,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description